Now again! Another problem with Microsoft !!!
Microsoft is warning customers of a remote code execution vulnerability affecting certain versions of SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005 that hackers/miscreants could use to gain elevated privileges and create all kinds of problems to the affected systems and thus to their users.
In a security bulletin, Microsoft said the flaw affects :
- SQL Server 2000
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (WMSDE)
- Windows Internal Database (WYukon).
Continue Reading »